Monday, August 24, 2015

Jungle Sandra

by Sandra Hemingway

Hello dear readers !
Bored of Meyonia policy ? Lets talk about Amazonian adventures !

Well I was caught beteween Miss Purple orders and solidarity with my fellows maids on strike, so I decided...to run away until everything is settled !
And so I 'm now a runaway maid wandering in the jungle of Amazonia !
                                          That's me, your maid Sandra, crossing a river on
                                          a rope ! Watch out for the  crocodile below !

It is easier than I thought... we maids are used to sleep on the ground and to be satisfied with a few leftovers. And in the jungle I met a few fellows Meyonians, militaries on survival training and settlers who gave me a hand or two !
So now I roam in the jungle, I fish, I collect fruit and corn, I..hem...stole a chicken in a village too.
I trade food at the post or with native tribes... my friends Yatares and Xocos !
I also watch my steps, stay away from bandits, snakes and crocs... Well croc meat is yummy but I have no weapons to kill one... By luck I traded bananas for a big piece of croc steak and made a special soup....
I should keep the recipe for our hotel : croc meat, fish, chicken (with its feathers !) corn and bananas. The taste is, lets say, surprising ! But gives you lots of energy.
That's all for now folks ! Kisses from the deep jungle and..don't tell Miss Purple where I am !




No comments:

Post a Comment