Monday, September 7, 2015

Meet the Xocos

by Becky Orellana

Hello dear followers !

I went into the jungle too and I met the Xocos tribe on the tracks of our maid Sandra.
First of all I'm so sorry but I didn't snap any photo... Why ? Xocos were scared of the camera, you know, the "steal your soul" thing when they see their pic !
I tried to convince them but no way !  I rather gave up before they get, let's say unfriendly... I was alone in the jungle with them far away from any "civilized" people after all !

I was more successful with my perfume Chanel n° 5 spray. They first sniffed me...hem embarrassing.
But after a bit of doubt they enjoyed a little spray, I hope the scent did not scare the game away during their next hunt !

Oh I forgot : Xocos met our Sandra ! Well they didn't know her name but when I told about a prude girl they identified her...
She didn't get unnoticed in the jungle among natives running almost nekkie and herself as prude as ever...
None recalls to have seen Sandra nude since her birth...maybe she has got a third nipple like Scaramanga and none knows it !

Well I went back in Meyonia without unveiling Sandra nipples mistery but I long to meet the Xocos again !

Stay tuned






No comments:

Post a Comment